- Bible Studies
- University Campus Ministry
- Evangelism / Missions
- Music Ministry
- Restored Blessings
- Supported Missionaries
- Ladies Tuesday Bible Study—Fellowship Hall: 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Men’s Wednesday Bible Breakfast—Fellowship Hall: 6:45—8:00 a.m.
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study—Fellowship Hall: 9:30—10:45 a.m.
- Monday—WSU Smaug: 8:30—10:00 p.m.
- 2nd and 3rd Thursday—WSU Smaug—6:00—7:00 p.m.
- EVENTS: Mission and Relationship building events are scheduled throughout the year from trips to disaster relief to progressive dinners, to congregational parties.
- TRAINING: Two witness training opportunities are provided each year.
- EDUCATION: Mission education is incorporated at all age levels from children—adults. Adult Confirmation is provided individually or a group for anyone desiring to learn what we believe, teach, and confess as Lutherans. Also, ESL (English As A Second Language) is provided.
- VISITATION: Calling on members, visitors who attend our worship, those outside the faith is done on a regular basis. If you would like to be involved in making calls, or desire more information on anything above, contact Robert Cloeter at 507-452-6928 x 107 or email@example.com. Also, view all upcoming events on our St. Martin’s Facebook page at: St. Martin’s Church and School.
- The Adult Choir rehearses on Monday evening at 6:30 p.m. during the school year. This choir is open to singers of high school age and above. This choir participates in worship approximately twice a month.
- Jubellation Handbell Choir rehearses Monday evenings at 5:30 during the school year and participates in worship approximately twice a month.
- Instrumental groups are organized as needed. Single instrumentalists also participate in worship as needed.
- St. Martin’s Lutheran School choirs meet during the school day:
- Pre-K Choir participates in the Palm Sunday service.
- K-1 Choir participates in worship approximately four times a year.
- Primary Choir (grades 2-4) participates in worship approximately four times a year.
- Junior Choir (grades 5-8) participates in worship approximately four times a year.
- Piano and instrumental music lessons are available during the school day.
- Contact the Director of Music, Larry Finke (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
RESTORED BLESSINGS THRIFT STORE
Tuition Assistance Program:
Restored Blessings is a sister ministry of St. Martin's Lutheran Church. They offer a tuition assistance program for ALL families, friends or anyone within the Winona community. Families of Hope Lutheran and St. Martin's Lutheran School students can apply for tuition grants through Restored Blessings. You can also stop in for some great buys. Restored Blessing has something for everyone. It is a great way to get things you need all while supporting your Lutheran schools.
Restored Blessing needs your help. Please try to schedule some time to share in the blessing they have been to St. Martin's Lutheran School and Hope Lutheran High School.
Restored Blessing is located at 350 W. 2nd Street, next to Rochester Fruit Market.
Donations accepted Tuesday through Saturday bringing at 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Store hours are Tuesday-Friday 10:00 am to 5:30; Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Store is closed Sunday - Monday.
Volunteers are needed daily during the hours of normal operation.
Contact Lois Haase at 507-313-4197 to volunteer and find out more information about the tuition assistance program that is available.
For more information contact www.missioncentral.us/
- Rev. Ryan and Emily McDermott—Ghana, Africa
- Rev. Dr. Fungchatou Lo, Kalia, Faith, and Mercy Lo
- Jim and Sue Kaiser—Lutheran Bible Translators—Ethiopia
- Rev. Charles and Deborah St. Onge—Montreal, Canada
- Mrs. Julie Lutz—Papua New Guineau
- Joshua Lange—China
- Rev. Peter and Bethany Haugen—Macua, China